Residents in Douglas are being asked to stay inside with windows and doors closed after a chemical spill.
Police say the incident happened on Ballafletcher Road near the Vehicle Testing Centre a short time ago.
The road is currently closed between Tromode Road and Braddan Road.
Firefighters say staying indoors is a precautionary measure.
RPU & Fire dealing with an incident on Ballafletcher Road with the junction of the Vehicle Testing Centre due to a chemical spill, as a precaution we are asking all residents in the area to go indoors, closing all windows and doors. We must stress this is a precautionary measure. pic.twitter.com/PlBZPhhxIn
— TweetbeatIOM #StaySafeSaveLivesIOM (@TweetbeatIOM) August 12, 2020