Fire service warn over carbon monoxide dangers – 3FM

Thursday, November 14th, 2019 11:31am

By Leanne Cooke @leannelily18

Emergency Services were called out to a property in Peel after suspected carbon monoxide.

Crews arrived at the smoke-filled property on Close Quane  in the early hours of the morning just before 1am. 

The occupants had been woken up by their carbon monoxide alarm after a faulty cracked glass panel in a wood burner.

Wearing breathing apparatus officers ventilated the property and extinguished the blaze.

Medical checks for carbon monocide poisioning were carried out at the scene. 
 

Source: three.fm

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *