Fire at Douglas flat prompts callout – 3FM

Monday, January 20th, 2020 7:46am

By Rob Pritchard @rpritchard9

The Islands fire service was called out yesterday following a fire at a flat in Douglas.

Crews were called to the property on Osbourne Grove at around Lunchtime on Sunday (January 19) to find smoke coming from the first floor of the building.

Firefighters quickly established the cause was an overheating pan on a hob – the small fire was extinguished and and the flat cleared of smoke.

Teams were at the scene for around 40 minutes.

Source: three.fm

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *