3FM is officially the Island’s Number 1 Radio Station for under 55’s.
As 3FM celebrates it’s 15th Birthday it has been revealed that more people are listening to 3FM than at any other time in the last 18 months!
The latest RAJAR audience research released today shows:
- Over 27,000 listeners tune in each and every week on the Isle of Man (39%)
- 3FM is the most listened to Radio Station for Under 55’s on the Isle of Man
- Nearly 22,000 listeners enjoy Feel Good Afternoons and the “Legendary” Time Tunnel each weekday afternoon between 2 & 6
- Thousands use our official App, Alexa Skill and Online Listening platforms each week
- The new 3FM Website is seeing record numbers every week for local news, video and to enter our HUGE competitions!
Programme Director Jason Quinn said:
“I am absolutely thrilled that more and more listeners are enjoying the feel good sound of 3FM and to see that we are now the Official #1 Radio station for under 55’s is the best 15th Birthday present we could’ve wished for!
It’s testament to our talented and dedicated staff that our audience keeps on growing and on behalf of all the 3FM Team I thank you for listening!”
SOURCE: RAJAR Q3 2019