A historic Carousel in the South of the Island has re-opened to the public.
The feature in Silverdale Glen has been closed since the start of the year whilst undergoing repair work.
The Victorian water-powered carousel is more than 100 years old – dating back to 1911 – and powered by a lever that enables the water to flow from the nearby boating lake.
The carousel has undergone a number of refurbishments over the years; however it still has many of its original Victorian working parts.
The Department of Environment, Food and Agriculture has recently replaced all the playground equipment at Silverdale Glen as part of its programme to improve facilities in national glens around the Island.